Senior Manager, FP&A
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Come join the Pandora Finance Team as a Senior Manager, FP&A supporting the Product organization (Engineering, Data Science, QA, Music Analysis, etc.). The Sr. Manager will provide impactful guidance on day-to-day business decisions and company-wide initiatives. Responsibilities include budgeting/forecasting, reporting and analysis, month-end close processes and analytics projects. You will work with internal partners to understand key business drivers and assess the impact on the company’s P&L.
This role requires the ability to dive deep into complex data as well as the ability to deal with ambiguity in order to synthesize information. In addition, the successful candidate will have the ability and confidence to work across teams, understand and communicate complex concepts, bring business insights, drive change and influence results.
As the financial leader your core responsibilities will include:
- Driving all financial processes, business reviews, budget, forecasts, etc. on behalf of the department
- Providing leadership to the departments with respect to financial management, resource prioritization and allocation. Driving analytical and conceptual thinking that extends beyond the numbers into strategy.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, identifying gaps, reconciling conflicts and reporting key findings to drive decision-making
- Applying your expertise in quantitative analysis and data mining to generate reliable forecast models as well as extract useful, actionable insights
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- 7-10 years of relevant finance work experience at a public company, preferably in tech or media
- Experience with expense consolidation, budgeting and forecast planning for large, complex organizations
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and terminology
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; able to multi-task and work on multiple ongoing projects
- Able to meet deadlines and work independently with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and cross group collaboration skills, ability to drive simplicity within a matrix environment
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Oracle, Salesforce preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top