Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics - Owned Media
- New York, NY
The Senior Manager, Digital Analytics plays a key role in providing online marketing insights to clients through ongoing analysis and reports. This role will partner with our digital experience team to use data and insights to further the company goal of increasing our digital impact and transactions. This includes ongoing tracking of digital deflection, insight into who is transacting with us where and when, and understanding why customers do or do not interact and transact with us online. The position provides significant strategic value to our teams and our clients. It requires not only quantitative data analysis and data manipulation skills but also true passion for data and the relevant information that it can provide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create weekly and monthly views of online transactions by customer type.
- Perform deep dive analysis of those views to get at the "so what" and help the digital experience team understand drivers of the metrics and how to improve them.
- Work with Adobe data through a variety of tools to analyze who is visiting the website and where they are in the customer lifecycle.
- Profile digital customers to yield actionable customer insights through the incorporation of data from multiple internal sources (demographics, marketing contact data, etc).
- Help ensure accuracy of source data through testing and validation.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of site initiatives like offer testing, banner placement, etc.
- Analyze revenue impacts of strategy changes and tests.
- Understand web traffic as it relates to the customer lifecycle.
- Lead meetings to review results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 4+ years of experience in digital analytics with industry knowledge of best practices in data/analytical approaches.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to pay attention to detail and be organized.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Strong technical skills (SQL, Python, Tableau or other visualization tools, expert level Excel).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Versed in Adobe Suite of tools, most notably but not limited to Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture).
- Excel data manipulation skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS).
- Demonstration of an understanding of digital data and marketing mix.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access).
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top