Senior Manager, Digital Analytics
- New York, NY
Location: New York, NY
The Senior Manager, Digital Analytics will play an important role in analytics implementation of customer experience across our digital properties. In this role, you will support analytics on the digital experience team. This is a hybrid role of analyst, QA, and implementation specialist - built for an individual who is adept at understanding needs of analysts and marketers, as well as how to deploy and maintain analytics solutions. You will play a huge role in helping us ensure we have a best-in-class digital analytics and optimization program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess and audit the current state of Adobe Analytics implementation and develop remediation plan.
- Perform data quality evaluation, QA tags, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements, and implement fixes.
- Work with marketing and product teams to understand business objectives in order to develop appropriate measurement plan and tagging strategy for Adobe Analytics.
- Create solution design, data layer requirements, and tagging specifications to implement analytics in Launch or DTM.
- Validate and debug implementations using DTM debugger, Observepoint, etc.
- Standardize core reports, segments, campaign codes, and processing rules to improve self-service capabilities of Adobe Analytics.
- Create site health dashboards and anomaly detection alerts.
- Improve analytics governance with better documentation and preventive maintenance.
- Recommend and implement new analytics and optimization tools.
- None initially, but management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience. Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Web analytics tagging/implementation.
Requirements & General Skills:
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, documentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and be organized.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Hands-on knowledge working with data layers such as DTM and Launch to expose user events and actions on web pages.
- Expert-level experience in end-to-end Adobe Analytics implementation using DTM or Launch.
- Proficient in using web debugging tools for testing of tagging implementations.
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics tools (Workspace, Ad hoc Analysis, data workbench) required.
- Experience with SQL or R is a plus.
- Experience in web development lifecycles (Agile and waterfall), understanding dependencies and project management.
- Experience working with Adobe Target analytics configuration is a plus.
- SEO/SEM and media tagging experience a plus (Doubleclick/Floodlight tags).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top