Senior Financial Analyst
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Business Partner team. In this role you will assist in partnering with the marketing and G&A organizations to provide support for business decision making. You will produce monthly financial reports (including variance analysis), maintain accurate forecasts, and support the annual planning process. To be successful, the role requires a mix of analytical mindset, business process excellence and reporting skills.
We are looking for an individual with a “can-do” attitude who learns quickly and is hardworking, organized, detailed, passionate about their work, energetic and ready to make a big impact. The ideal candidate is personable, approachable and collaborative in all of their working relationships. How you work is just as important as what you produce.
- Assist in driving all financial processes, business reviews, budget, forecasts, etc. on behalf of the Marketing and G&A departments
- Assist in annual planning and month end close by providing accruals to accounting and reviewing transactions on behalf of the departments
- Manage day-to-day operational transactions such as reviewing and approving requisitions
- Improve processes and automate recurring analyses for the broader BP team
- Ability to ‘tell the story’ and drive insightful analytics
- Strong PC skills (excellent Excel skills required, SQL and PowerPoint skills preferred)
- Knowledge of financial systems (Anaplan, Oracle Cloud and Workday) a plus
- Demonstrated experience in developing financial models; excellent quantitative analysis and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated experience in producing monthly close reports, writing variance analysis, and automating routine analyses
- Strong interpersonal and cross group collaboration skills, ability to drive simplicity within a matrix environment
- 3-5 years of relevant finance work experience at a public high tech or media company preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top