Senior Executive Broadcast Development
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora Media, Inc. is looking for a Broadcast Development Executive to play a critical role in developing and managing spot and network media advertising programs for major ad agencies. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing spot media transactions with major broadcast agencies. This role is a key role on our Premium Sales East team.
- Collaborates with internal departments to execute client requirements such as scheduling advertising, monitoring account activities and managing collections.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of operational customer service.
- Execute and deliver high quality responses to all Broadcast Avails.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Prospect and develop key senior level ad agency relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue.
- 10+ years of broadcast radio sales experience- spot or network is required, both are preferred
- Experience calling on top broadcast agencies and/or media buying services required
- Digital or Audio Streaming experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive contacts and relationships with leading agencies.
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on spot and network radio.
- Extensive knowledge of radio advertising with regard to positioning and technology.
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top