Senior Corporate Network Engineer
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
As a member of our Corporate Network Operations team, you will help manage the company's internal network infrastructure and support our internal Pandora users. Our ideal candidates will have a thirst for knowledge, exhibit humility and flexibility, and be a team player with a love of collaboration, and a desire to be challenged.
- 5+ years of experience in Network Engineering
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining a multi-site enterprise network, with emphasis on high availability and performance
- Experience with enterprise class wireless solutions
- Experience with secure network design using firewalls, access controls, and client authentication
- Solid understanding of site to site and client side VPN technologies
- Experience with physical site builds including MDF/IDF design and installation
- Working knowledge of load balancing technologies using F5, A10, or similar
- Strong knowledge of OSPF and BGP and interoperation in an enterprise environment.
- Experience operating UNIX/Linux systems, including operation of DNS and DHCP services
- Ability to independently manage and run complex network projects
- Excellent communication, implementation and documentation practices
- Exceptional end-user support skills
- Participate in 24x7x365 on-call support rotation
- Travel up to 30%
- Experience deploying and securing IPv6 networks, from the internet edge to access ports
- QoS design and implementation
- Palo Alto Networks firewall experience strongly desired
- Experience deploying, operating, automating NMS and network configuration management systems
- Experience with VoIP and related technologies
- Proficiency with Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Experience supporting Windows & Linux VM network configurations
- BA/BS IT/CS or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experienced in JunOS (MX platform), IOS/IOS-XR, and NX-OS configuration and operation. Arista EOS is a plus.
- Experience with operational automation
- Familiarity with SDN concepts
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top