Senior Commissions Analyst
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
This senior analyst position is responsible for administering the sales compensation plans, including supporting any financial accounting reporting and auditing requirements. This role reports into Pandora’s Business Operations & Planning organization and will work closely with sales, finance, and human resources to support the sales compensation design & administration process.
- Collaborate with sales team on resolving commission-related issues
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments including sales, finance, and HR to develop and continuously improve processes and data sets needed to support the commission process
- Prepare monthly general ledger entries and support any other financial accounting reporting requirements
- Support audit deliverables related to commission payouts
- Provide ad hoc commission analysis and reporting
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- 5+ years sales compensation experience, preferably in the technology or media industry
- 1+ years Xactly experience, or comparable sales commission software (e.g., Callidus)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
- Effective and tactful communications skills
- Possess process improvement mentality
- Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top