Senior Business Systems Analyst (Cloud Solutions)
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We have a great opportunity available for a Senior Business Systems Analyst with a solid track record of acquiring and leveraging knowledge across domains such as Finance, Marketing, Sales, Ad Operations, and more in order to deliver great solutions for our business. In this position you’ll showcase your ability to analyze business process, foresee needs, identify gaps, and drive change for a series of high-profile initiatives. As a member of our highly motivated and collaborative team you will be assume a lead role in working with business stakeholders, project managers, and technical staff.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders to understand business processes and capabilities related to a variety of business domains, including Finance, Marketing, Sales, Ad Operations, and more.
- Conduct needs assessments, conceptualize initiatives to address these needs given overall business goals, and work with management to set the priority of these initiatives.
- Develop scope of work and supporting documentation including conceptual solution options, business cases, and business requirements specifications.
- Assume a hands-on role in identifying solutions, including industry research, structuring and executing vendor selection, and guiding implementation of these solutions as a representative of the interests of the business.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource and advocate for enterprise technologies that can be leveraged in meeting business needs.
- 7+ years in a business analyst or business systems analyst role, including substantial experience with Enterprise Applications.
- A solid foundation in enterprise SaaS / Cloud applications, with an enthusiasm to gain and apply new knowledge.
- Capable and confident in analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make thoughtful, practical decisions.
- Experience spearheading the evaluation and adoption of new technology, including industry research, guiding vendor selection involving demos, POCs, RFI’s, and RFP’s.
- Proven ability to identify and translate business requirements into application and technical requirements and communicate these effectively to management, technology implementers, and other members of the team.
- A resourceful self-starter with a track record of effective execution.
- A team-oriented, collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation between upper management, business stakeholders, Pandora technical teams, and third-party solution providers.
- Outstanding, proactive communication skills – written, verbal, presentations, and more.
Nice To Have
- Advertising and subscription revenue domain and technology experience
- Cloud-based consumer marketing technology and application experience
- Familiarity with RevPro
- Hands-on SQL skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top