Senior Business Analyst – Enterprise Cloud Applications
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have a terrific opportunity available for a Senior Business Analyst with a solid track record of acquiring and leveraging functional and technical knowledge to evaluate needs and assist in the assessment, selection, and enhancements of SaaS / Cloud-based applications to help drive Pandora’s dramatic growth. You’ll be a key contributor for an ongoing initiative to uplevel the capabilities of the enterprise systems cloud application portfolio. As a member of our highly motivated and collaborative team you will be assume a lead role in working with business stakeholders, project managers, and technical staff.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders to understand business processes and capability needs related to a variety of business domains
- Assume a lead role for an ongoing initiative to uplevel the capabilities of the enterprise systems cloud application portfolio, where you’ll assess business drivers, identify critical needs and guide the company to great solutions
- Conduct needs assessments, conceptualize initiatives to address these needs given overall business goals, and work with management to set the priority of these initiatives
- Develop scope of work and supporting documentation including conceptual solution options, business cases, and business requirements specifications
- Assume a hands-on role in identifying solutions, including industry research, structuring vendor selection and guiding implementation of these solutions as a representative of the interests of the business
- Act as a knowledgeable resource and advocate for enterprise technologies that can be leveraged in meeting business needs
- 7+ years in a client-focused business analyst role, including substantial experience with enterprise applications
- Solid experience with a number of enterprise SaaS / Cloud applications, with an enthusiasm to gain and apply new knowledge
- Experience spearheading the evaluation and adoption of new technology, including industry research, guiding vendor selection involving demos, POCs, RFI’s, RFP’s
- Proven ability to identify and translate business requirements into application and technical requirements and communicate these effectively to management, technology implementers, and other members of the team
- A resourceful self-starter with a track record of effective execution
- A team-oriented, collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation between upper management, business stakeholders, Pandora technical teams, and third-party solution providers
- Outstanding, proactive communication skills – written, verbal, presentations, and more
- Nice to have: Experience with development or product management of custom-developed applications
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top