Senior Associate, Social Media Marketing
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
As the Social Media Manager you will be a part of the nimble and growing social media team at Pandora. You will be responsible for cultivating the Pandora brand across social media and shaping how we converse daily with our millions of listeners. You will work cross-functionally to create fresh content that is innovative and engaging on platforms like Instagram and Twitter by spotting and applying breaking social trends. We are seeking candidates who live and breathe social media, are highly creative, thrive on brainstorming, and have punchy copywriting skills. Reporting to the Director of Social Media, the responsibilities of the Social Media Manager will include:
- Create, brainstorm and execute editorial content across all channels
- Arrange and ideate content for artist visits, concerts, Pandora events
- Monitor wider music/pop-culture social conversation and contribute to it
- Manage external contributors to create content for our channels
- Monitor and track performance of posts, perform analysis, prepare reports
- Stay current on industry and social media trends; document and prepare actionable insights and recommendations
- BA in related field required, 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent writing/editing/communication skills
- Deep understanding and use of multiple social media platforms
- Basic photo editing, video editing and graphic design skills strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects, in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- A passion for, and knowledge of, music
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top