Salesforce Solutions Architect
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The SalesForce Solution Architect is a senior technical professional in the Business Applications Team. As a solution architect, you will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology, strong communications and enjoys solving business problems. This is a truly unique position where you can build and grow all your skills as you work with the business to identify and clarify business needs, design and propose a solution, plan the delivery and prototype working models as required through an agile methodology. This role requires a combination of analytical, technical, planning and communication skills.
- Works closely with Sales & Marketing business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap and strategic direction of the team
- Responsible for the end to end solution design and technical implementation within the scope of a business applications projects
- Analyzing & scoping of proposed Sales technology projects to enable the approval & prioritization process
- Create detailed solution & technical architecture diagrams, data models, mockups and process maps that supports solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends. Continuously updates the technical architecture based on changing technologies and knowledge related to vendor solutions
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies to support the Project Delivery team as they execute the build, test, train and deploy of Projects
- Offer best practice advice and recommendations often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy
- Provide competence and skills to secure successful engagement with the stakeholders from solutions and delivery perspective
- Assists with project scoping and effort estimations
- More than 8-10 years of salesforce application development experience including excellent knowledge of
- Salesforce Administration and Development.
- com / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Communities
- Advanced Configurations
- Security / Permissions Management
- Apex & Visualforce design considerations including lightening
- Marketo or Pardot is a plus
- In addition at least 3-4 years of previous experience as a Solution Architect in a complex environment on the Salesforce Platform having Salesforce Technical Architect certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Revenue Management, lead-to-order
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Good knowledge of web services and integration.
- Strong exposure on Opportunity to Cash cycle,
- Strong exposure on CPQ process with minimum 2 implementations of Salesforce CPQ
- Excellent knowledge of integration design & development best practices, governor limits, code reviews etc
- Demonstrable ability to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior management
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy of the team
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Platform Developer *preferred*
- Working knowledge and experience of agile processes
- Outstanding verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
The role requires strong collaboration and interpersonal skills across the Information Services teams in the organization. This includes functional and technical teams across on-site and off-shore partners to deliver knowledge transfer of requirements and functional design.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top