Salesforce Developer/Admin - Cloud Operations
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer/Admin, you will be part of Cloud Operations team who supports day to day operations, drive automation of operational & sales processes and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com environment.
This role primarily includes design and development using various coding techniques, maintenance, administration, and integration with other databases/systems. This role also involves regular cross-functional collaboration with Account Managers, Operations Analysts, Product Managers, Sales Operations BAs. Creative problem solving and a results focus will be a key to support stakeholders and succeeding in this role. This is a Hands-on role with clear ownership over all areas of Salesforce at Pandora, including planning, designing, coding, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying and maintaining Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs.
At Pandora we thrive in working as a team and deliver quality work. You must be a team player to perform following Core Responsibilities.
- Primary responsibility include Design/Development to deliver various enhancements around Salesforce Platform using various development tools and techniques; Participate in medium to large scale projects.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements to ensure that desired business results are achieved without unneeded custom development or delays
- Work closely with business stakeholders to scope out projects, including planning tasks, design & development tasks, testing & implementations.
- While doing so own the lifecycle responsibility for requirements gathering, providing appropriate solution, develop and manage complex automations and/or interactions between existing solutions
- Participate in overall long term functional strategy and roadmap for SFDC platform and Cloud applications ecosystem. Design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; operational training and support hand-off to peers/organizational units
- As a secondary responsibility should have Salesforce Administrator knowledge and understanding of the organizational structure and the various business processes involved in to maintain strong relationships with key groups.
- B.A./B.S. equivalent degree or higher
- 6+ years of Overall experience as a developer in Object-oriented environment.
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce development, administration customization and related tools
- Must have - Salesforce Developer Certification, Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), ability to demonstrate strong teamwork, ability to work under pressure and deadlines, and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment, whilst maintaining a focus on goals.
- Salesforce Administration Certified is Preferred
- Prior experience in support organization is a plus
- A strong stakeholder focus and a capacity to collaborate with stakeholders to build, fix and optimize processes
- Ability to analyze and creatively solve complex business and technical problems
- Strong demonstrated communication skills, creativity and a drive for results
- Strong knowledge in using Jira/GitHub is preferred
- Familiarity with undergoing IT/Financial Audit processes and workflows
- Train other team members on Salesforce development practices as needed. Maintain currency with Salesforce development best practices
Desired Technical Skills:
- Certified Advanced Developer
- Design and optimize user interfaces using Visualforce pages and derive core functionality using apex with best practices.
- Experience in developing, administration, configuration, implementation, and support of sales force CRM based on Apex language by leveraging force.com platform.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating roles, profiles, users, email services, page layouts, workflow alerts, actions and approval processes.
- Extensive experience in creating custom objects, custom fields, custom controllers, page layouts, Workflows, Validation Rules, custom workflow rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, report folders, report extractions to various formats, etc.
- Sound knowledge on Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, custom Application, Development, Administration, and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and has developed a competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
- Well versed in reaching project goals using agile methodologies like Scrum
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Regular data migration and management using Salesforce.com Data Loader
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top