Sales Training & Enablement Onboarding Specialist
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Sales Training & Enablement Onboarding Specialist at Pandora will manage select Onboarding projects for the Pandora sales organization, including but not limited to content, project management, delivery, and measurement of Sales Boot Camp for Outside, Inside, and Vertical sales teams. This person will report to Sr. Manager, Sales Training & Enablement, in the Pandora Oakland office.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to update training content via PowerPoint, Word documents, job aids or similar materials.
- Design interactive and engaging training games and activities.
- Customize select modules for specific sales channels.
- Identify content recommendations for future improvements based on observations and post-training analyses.
- Project Management:
- Develop work-back schedules and timelines; manage projects and contributors to milestones, monitoring timeliness, quality, and budget.
- Communicate project status to management and stakeholders; anticipate roadblocks and recommend alternatives.
- Oversee version control; identify folder conventions to archive and manage content accordingly.
- Manage participant enrollment and communications
- Event Management & Facilitation:
- Execute a seamless training event; manage logistics and details
- Facilitate modules + webinars; participate in voiceover opportunities.
- Reporting & Measurement:
- Oversee and manage registration, attendance, completions, and assessments.
- Utilize the Learning Management System (LMS) and relevant tools to manage courses and aforementioned tasks accordingly.
- Assess data and identify trends; Create readout reports and show key findings.
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in training, sales, client services, or marketing. Experience within the digital media space a plus. Direct sales experience is also a plus.
- Experience managing projects within a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines is a must; supporting a sales organization is a plus.
- Experience developing and overseeing creative deliverables, such as PowerPoints and 1-sheets.
- Experience working within an LMS (ie. CornerStone) is a plus.
- Highly organized; must demonstrate an ability to develop workback plans and adhere to timelines.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills; can present ideas and content in a professional and engaging manner.
- Can work with data, identify trends, draw conclusions, and form recommendations.
- Is flexible with changing priorities and simultaneous projects; Enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment; Possesses a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Enjoys building cross-functional relationships and working with others in a collaborative, social environment.
- Has mastery of Microsoft suite of products, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; Is adept at learning new technologies and tools, including but not limited to a Learning Management System.
- Independent thinker; Takes initiative; Able to push a project from start-to-finish
- Great attitude; No job is too big or too small
- High energy; Finds inspiration in each wave of new hires
Travel to New York City or other Pandora offices may be required ~2/year.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top