Sales Research Analyst
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Sales Research Analyst will support the Pandora advertising sales team by providing analysis related to advertising sales opportunities. The Sales Research Analyst should be proficient in processing large data sets, distilling them into digestible insights, and communicating findings clearly and concisely.
Pandora Media Inc. seeks a Sales Research Analyst to join the Research & Analytics arm of the Advertising Sales organization. The ideal candidate has a unique and wide range of skills, and should be gifted at processing large data sets, distilling them into digestible insights, and communicating findings clearly and concisely.
- Support our sales organization by providing valuable insights from a myriad of data sources including usage logs, analytics platforms, ad delivery reports and 3rd party research.
- Produce marketing collateral to aid various teams within our ad sales organization.
- Ensure regular reports are refreshed and delivered under tight deadlines.
- Assist in conceptualization and maintenance of business intelligence tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, economics, statistics or related quantitative field.
- 1-2 years experience in an analytical role in a digital media environment
- Expert-level Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SQL framework and query scripting (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hive/Hadoop experience.
- Experience with ad serving solutions such as DFP, Atlas, etc.
- Knowledge of 3rd party syndicated research services such as comScore and Nielsen.
- Data visualization experience with Tableau.
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising metrics.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top