Sales Reporting Analyst
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora’s Business Operations team is currently seeking a Reporting Analyst to support the sales team by creating and maintaining sales related dashboards and reports.
- Point of contact for creating and maintaining dashboards for sales
- Ability to maintain and create dashboards and reporting that scales across all of sales
- Build and optimize the data pipeline and structure to build a robust Sales Analytics platform
- Play an integral role in executing the Sales-BI roadmap by working closely with BI Manager
- Interface with technical and business teams to collect/extract data from various data sources
- Proactively identify opportunities where data collection and analysis can improve business processes and influence decisions
- Work closely with these teams to assure that needs are understood, and requirements are defined and met
- Work closely with engineers/administrators to ensure ongoing data integrity
- Leverage data to drive the strategic direction of the organization
- Attend vendor training and/or conferences and presentations for continuing skills development
- Responsible for maintenance and continued development of the data model to support the business objectives set forth by sales and business operations
- Bachelor’s degree, with coursework in math and statistics along with data analytics and data management
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally in an analytical role
- Experience with SQL and database concepts required
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau,Birst,Domo required
- Experience in Data warehousing and Data Modeling concepts is a big plus
- Experience with different ETL tools/scripting language prefered
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with multiple data sources and reporting structures
- Mastery of Excel, including advanced formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Strong analytical, communication and documentation skills
- Experience with online advertising preferred
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top