Sales Executive, Programmatic
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
- Serve as industry expert in programmatic media in order to support the national sales team in their discussions with assigned advertisers
- Manage a short list of key strategic high revenue performance advertisers
- Partner with national sales team to help identify, pitch, and close programmatic ad sales deals with agencies and advertisers
- Help develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with national sales team
- Prepare pitch materials as needed and present to clients Pandora's Programmatic Offering
- Manage Programmatic Sales pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure
- Work cross-functionally with operations and yield teams to set up campaigns for success
- Manage successful client deployments in partnership with the national sales team and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business
- Works with Direct Sales to identify opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Follows the same process for performance and new process for programmatic
- Pitch, close and manage and optimize live programmatic campaigns to achieve client metrics
- Loops in the appropriate account manager to set up the Deal ID once terms are established
- Provides Account Management with all targeting parameters to set up the deal
- Introduce new advertisers and trading desks into our sales network and exchange deals
- Manage breadth of campaign delivery and multiple accounts at once
- Responsible for client program performance, organized reviews, report commentary
- 4+ years proven media advertising sales success and strong history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Experience working in Direct Response, Programmatic or similarly technical media including ad networks is a plus
- Mobile advertising experience a strong plus
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Outstanding attention to detail with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy within deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top