Sales Executive - Performance & Hybrid
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora.com is looking for an Advertising Sales Executive to play a critical role in developing and managing successful performance-driven advertising programs. This individual contributor will be responsible for driving revenue from mobile and web advertising campaigns from new Performance advertisers & ad agencies, as well as working with Brand Sales counterparts on Hybrid opportunities with DR/Performance advertising objectives.
- Proactively sell advertising inventory to performance-driven advertisers, on mobile (Android, iPad, iPhone) and web platforms
- Generate new business utilizing outbound sales skills and techniques
- Build relationships with key performance clients through in person meetings and phone/email interactions
- Work with Brand sales reps on key Hybrid accounts to access new budgets and elevate Pandora's status as a key media partner
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Create innovative solutions for achieving clients' performance objectives
- Prospect and develop key senior level agency and advertiser relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget
- Leverage strong analytical skills to quickly understand data and share insights to maximize scale and efficiency for advertisers
- Work with Client Services partners on campaign setup, execution, and optimization
- 5+ years proven media advertising sales success and strong history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Experience working in Direct Response media including ad networks is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Mobile advertising, measurement, and attribution
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Outstanding attention to detail with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy within deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of the DR advertising marketplace with a focus on mobile and digital platforms
- End to end understanding of Mobile App Install process and tracking
- Extensive knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning and technology
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Must be creative, analytical, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top