- Columbus, OH
SiriusXM+Pandora is seeking an experienced media sales executive. The Sales Executive will play a critical role in developing and managing successful advertising programs for key clients. We are searching for a proven sales leader who is goal-oriented, entrepreneurial and thrives on building something new in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop key ad agency and company relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget
- Create innovative and turn-key sales proposals.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Execute and deliver high quality responses to all Avails & RFPs
- Manage activity using Salesforce.com
- Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Create innovative sales proposals
- This is an individual contributor position with no supervisory responsibilities.
- 3+ years of digital sales and/or digital account management experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- 5+ years extensive contacts and relationships with leading interactive agencies and clients
- Proven track record with top tier client strategy.
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and agencies.
- Deep understanding of the online and broadcast advertising marketplace.
- Extensive knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning and technology.
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals.
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top