At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a Sales Executive with extensive knowledge of the online marketplace to play a critical role in developing and managing successful advertising programs for established advertisers and agencies in Houston.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list that primarily includes Fortune 500 companies and large agencies. Manage activity using Salesforce.com.
- Develop key senior level ad agency and company relationships in order to effectively build, maintain and exceed territory ad revenue vs. budget
- Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data
- Manage a high volume of potential advertising accounts/clients to understand their goals, present Pandora’s advertising solutions, overcome objections, and close business
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- 5+ years of sales experience in broadcast/online advertising
- Has expertise in general media and online advertising industries along with significant existing client relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport with customers
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
- Willingness to travel as needed
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top