At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora Media, Inc. is looking for an Outside Sales Executive to play a critical role in developing and managing successful advertising programs for key clients in San Francisco, CA. This individual contributor will be responsible for closing new business with advertisers and ad agencies.
- Prospect and close new business while focused on developing consumer accounts
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Execute and deliver high quality responses to all Avails & RFPs
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list that includes primarily Fortune 500 companies and large agencies. Manage activity using Salesforce.com
- Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Create innovative sales proposals
- Prospect and develop key senior level ad agency and company relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget
- Must have 5+ years digital and/or broadcast advertising sales experience
- Must have prior relationships with brands/agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive contacts and relationships with leading agencies and clients
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on radio, mobile and digital platforms
- Extensive knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning and technology
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
- Willingness to travel when needed
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top