Sales and Retention Specialist - $17 per hour + Commission
- Irving, TX
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Responds to inbound connected vehicle and land line calls from customers of one or more OEM programs. This position is responsible for delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service and sales quality that meets the high expectations of our subscribers and OEM clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles incoming calls from customers regarding subscription status, renewal, cancellation with an objective to maximize subscriber retention.
- Responsible for up-selling and/or cross-selling of premium and/or multi-year service packages.
- Responsible for utilizing a sales-through-service approach in retaining customers wishing to cancel services.
- Offers and educates on the benefits of products and services and explains how the recommendation will add value to the customer.
- Builds appropriate rapport with customers and clients.
- Uses common courtesy to achieve customer loyalty.
- Empathizes and acknowledges customer to create trust and partnership.
- Possesses ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations
- Logs and updates customer information in required applications.
- Consistently meets departmental standards set for key performance indicators such as service quality, schedule adherence, conformance, attendance, and phone productivity.
- Meets established goals for revenue generation activities such as conversion rate, contact rate, etc.
- Attends additional training as needed to support evolving business needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience, preferably in a contact center environment.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Flexible and willing to work on additional assignments/department initiatives as needed.
- Ability to promote and offer program features and benefits to incoming calls.
- Ability to meet required call center production and sales metrics.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone through excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting expectations.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Ability to work flexible schedule as business needs dictate.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Sharepoint).
- Strong computer skills and minimum of 30 wpm computer skills is required.
- Solid math skills.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top