Response Specialist - $17 per hour
- Irving, TX
Responds to inbound telematics and land line calls from customers of one or more OEM programs. This position is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service that meets the expectations of our subscribers and OEM clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhances customer relationship by demonstrating concern for customer safety.
- Handles incoming calls from customers regarding subscription status, renewal, cancellation with an objective to maximize subscriber retention.
- Using a personalized, benefits-based sales approach, responsible for up-selling and/or cross-selling of premium and/or multi-year service packages.
- Responsible for utilizing a sales-through-service approach in retaining customers wishing to cancel services.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify and resolve issues that may impede delivery of quality service.
- Works effectively and efficiently to respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Builds appropriate rapport with customers and clients.
- Possesses ability to effectively diffuse high-tension situations.
- Manages customer relationships by performing the full range of customer service functions.
- Uses common courtesy to achieve customer loyalty.
- Empathizes and acknowledges customer to create trust and partnership.
- Uses negotiation and problem-solving skills to resolve customer concerns.
- Identifies and assesses customer's needs based on interactions.
- Takes accountability and resolves customer issues and follows-up when appropriate.
- Utilizes tools and resources on every call and reviews customer account information to make appropriate product and service recommendations to customers.
- Offers and educates on the benefits of products and services and explains how the recommendation will add value to the customer.
- Educates customers on the value of services and works to retain customer base.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to SiriusXM code of conduct and business ethics in all areas of work.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to work effectively to become a valuable member of the SiriusXM team.
- Attends additional training as needed to support evolving business needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center environment.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to promote and offer program features and benefits to incoming calls.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated job stability and customer service experience in any field.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone through excellent phone etiquette.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting expectations.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Flexible and willing to work on additional assignments/department initiatives as needed.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Sharepoint).
- Strong computer skills and minimum of 30 wpm computer skills is required.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top