Regional Sales Director, Entertainment Vertical
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is looking for a Regional Sales Director to play a critical role in developing and managing a team of digital and mobile media sellers in the LA market specific to the Entertainment Vertical. This coaching role will be responsible for working with sellers to close new business with regional clients and ad agencies and specifically pinpointing their digital and radio initiatives.
- Leading and managing a team responsible for selling Pandora's products and services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts across a regional market
- Being a subject matter expert in the media space and utilizing significant industry relationships that translate into meaningful connections for the company
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list. Manage activity using Salesforce.com
- Accountable for achieving sales quotas for team
- Prospect and develop key senior level client and ad agency relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Allocates available resources to meet assigned revenue goals and removes barriers to successfully finalizing program recommendations for clients.
- Work with team to execute and deliver high quality responses to all Avails & RFPs
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data
- Develops and implements sales programs that will attract new key accounts and enhance sales to current customers to deliver required sales growth
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 10+ years of regional advertising sales experience in the specific market(s)
- Experience hiring and training a sales team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive contacts and relationships with agencies and clients
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on radio, mobile and digital platforms
- Some knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning, technology, industry trends and metrics
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
- Ability to forecast revenue for a publicly traded company
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top