Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for an energetic, passionate, and driven Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Operations Team. As a Recruiting Coordinator you will be responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and supporting your Recruiters in their efforts to fill open roles here at Pandora. In this role you will have to be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, while managing your time efficiently. The Recruiting Coordinator will serve as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and the important task of building candidate relationships.
- Support Recruiters in scheduling interviews for candidates, posting jobs, and coordinating logistics relating to the hiring process
- Set-up interviews with appropriate team members, manage coordination of phone interviews and on-site visits, including scheduling interview rooms and other logistical details
- Conduct background checks
- Prepare offer letters for Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Assist with new hire orientation as needed
- Manage projects as requested to support Recruiters and Hiring Managers in their efforts to search for potential candidates
- As a member of the HR Operations team, you will be asked to participate in projects related to HR Operations on an ad hoc basis. This could include reporting, filing, intranet maintenance, data entry, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1-3 years of experience in an Administrative, Human Resources or Recruiting role preferred
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism throughout the entire recruiting process
- Must have the ability to communicate and articulate clearly, both in person and writing
- Proficient-Advanced in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Customer service mindset with the desire to go above and beyond to support the team and business units
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top