Quantitative Marketing Analyst
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have terrific opportunities in Marketing Analytics for innovative, inspired problem solvers who are enthusiastic about developing high-quality solutions to guide Pandora’s rapidly evolving marketing efforts. With the right skills and experience you will be a key contributor to high-profile areas of development including lifetime value, attribution, forecasting, and media mix models. You’ll get the chance to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards, and take pride in our work.
This is a great opportunity for scientists to apply their skills to the big data analysis that is core to a business like Pandora. You should have outstanding analytical and programming skills, with a deep understanding of how to distinguish signal from noise. You should have experience with the full analytics stack from query optimization to data wrangling to machine learning and visualization. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Enhance and maintain data pipelines and reporting infrastructure for internal and external data consumers -- primarily marketing, product analytics and digital media agencies
- Apply statistical algorithms to detect patterns in core metrics – including listeners, subscriptions and hours
- Employ statistical and machine learning techniques to uncover relationships between core datasets
- Develop visualizations and analysis methods that are actionable and interpretable across the organization
- Intermediate level experience with an analysis tool such as R or SciPy (preferably R)
- Expert level experience in SQL
- Expert level knowledge of Hive, Presto or GCP
- Proficiency in Python or Java
- Understanding of modern experimental design and practice
- Experience deploying solutions in Linux/Unix environment
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field
- Comfortable working across the full technology stack: HTML/JS to SQL
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top