Quality Engineer, Ads Platform
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We’re looking for a seasoned Quality Engineer to join Pandora’s Ad Buying Platform team, which is responsible for bringing the largest chunk of revenue to Pandora. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of Pandora’s growing suite of products and services by acting as a champion of Quality Engineering & testing activities throughout SDLC. You will leverage your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote best practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
- Minimum 5+ years professional Quality experience
- Experience in test automation experience using Java, Selenium / WebDriver & TestNG
- Exceptional ability to isolate & troubleshoot technical issues across the full technology stack by leveraging automated & manual testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of Quality methodologies (manual as well as automated testing) and best practices
- Comfortable with standard Quality tools, like Git, JIRA, TestRail
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through on process improvements
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- Represent the voice of the end-users throughout the SDLC, while driving focus critical to quality features through engineering, product and process validation
- Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethic and excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Advertising concepts such as orders, trafficking and targeting
- Previous exposure to CI technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo)
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top