Project Manager, Partner Marketing
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora seeks a highly qualified, energetic and self-driven candidate to join our Partnership Marketing team. As a Marketing Project Manager on this team, you will be supporting a multitude of partnership initiatives at Pandora. You will be the advocate for partner marketing programs through requirements gathering, stakeholder management, prioritization, implementation and execution. In this role you will work with cross-functional teams (marketing, creative, product, PR, legal, finance) both internal and external to Pandora. The Marketing Project Manager will be the owner and driver within their domain, owning project and program schedules, tracking milestone, and managing all related tasks. This person will own the communications within their projects and manage escalations appropriately. The right person for this role will be a balance between marketing manager and product owner with the ability to develop and maintain strong partner relationships.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as an internal advocate for external partners that directly and indirectly market Pandora
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch new partnerships (promotions, products and features)
- Distill business and product requirements into actionable, detailed specifications for the team members
- Create complete project and deployment plans for end-to-end delivery with appropriate documentation
- Continuously monitor and report on program execution to the teams, program leadership, executive management, and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects with shifting and competing priorities
What to Bring
- At least 5-7 years of demonstrated success in a program/project management capacity within a marketing setting
- Strong experience in power point editing, creation and presentation
- Working knowledge of modern program management, analysis, and reporting tools such as JIRA
- Ability to interact and build consensus with a diverse set of technical, marketing, financial and legal stakeholders
- Capacity to manage multiple concurrent programs
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data
- Have a do what it takes attitude - Be flexible, adaptable and a team-player first
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, computer science, or another related field
- Formal training in project management; certification a plus
- Passion for music and a good sense of humor
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top