Project Manager, Marketing & Creative Services
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Equal parts diplomat, sheepdog and trailblazer, the Project Manager works across all departments within the marketing group and is responsible for managing and tracking the creation and production of email, digital, video, print and social materials used to market SiriusXM and its range of offerings. The Project Manager maintains relationships with decision-makers across the business teams and represents the requirements of the business owner as well as the intentions of the Creative team in a balanced and neutral way throughout the life of any project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Project Manager/Account person for launch and ongoing email, digital, social and print campaigns, liaising with internal partners such as programming, marketing, social, and product marketing, to name a few.
- Fully understand the business partners' objectives, roles, and concerns.
- Understand the creative process and how to represent the vision and execution of a creative brief.
- Work with multiple departments throughout project development and implementation.
- Manage, support and track projects with internal partners.
- Maintain communication with cross-departmental contacts.
- Pursue, distribute and traffic assets to various internal departments.
- Ensure meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference.
- Develop timelines for projects and implement job requisitions with the creative team, working directly with creative directors, designers, writers, and production artists
- Initiate and attend all meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other internal and external conference calls related to your assigned projects
- Independently manage several workflows that will require a meticulous sense of detail and understanding of the overall brand strategy and vision.
- Track project resources, scopes and risks on a daily and weekly basis
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Advertising.
- 4-5 years of project or account management experience, preferably with agency experience
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing both high profile initiatives as well as smaller more detail oriented projects.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong project management, prioritization, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- A fast and curious learner with a love of the entertainment space
- Experience in asset trafficking processes
- Exceptional communication & diplomacy skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
- Flexibility and an ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to juggle many priorities while at the same time maintaining excellent attention to detail and a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office as well as project management tools, preferably Workfront.
- PC and Mac platforms
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top