Project Manager, Advertising Effectiveness
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a Project Manager to play a critical role in driving and managing our advertising measurement strategy. The person in this role should have the ability to understand business requirements, identify gaps in effectiveness and make sound recommendations for addressing them in a manner aligned with what is best for Pandora as a whole.
As a PM this person will be responsible of all typical aspects of project management, including acquiring resources and coordinating responsibilities to deliver according to plan, as well as overseeing the entire project lifecycle. A successful PM in this role will also have the ability to assess priority and value of a given initiative, design the strategy to execute the solution, manage every aspect of the project, and communicate about each project to every level of the organization, as needed.
Strategy & Planning
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understand business processes and capabilities related to a specific function.
- Analyze processes to identify any areas of need, understand their priority and make recommendations for their improvement.
- In conjunction with key business stakeholders, identify projects, prioritize, scope, and define deliverables that support business goals.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Manage project expectations with entire team and stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Be comfortable with new technologies and advocate for their use as appropriate.
- Direct and manage entire project from development to execution.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Excel, etc.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and self-starter style.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top