Project Coordinator, Industry Event Marketing
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Project Coordinator, Industry Event Marketing will be responsible for assisting with hands-on project management of large scale and highly visible industry events such as CES, SXSW and Cannes as well as agency events, sponsored conferences and “owned and operated” events. As Project Coordinator you will work closely with members of the Industry & Agency Marketing team to manage the execution of these events by working cross functionally with almost every department within Pandora. This role will ensure the successful and seamless rollout of these programs enhancing Pandora’s industry presence and marketplace positioning.
This role is based in New York City and reports into the Director, Industry Marketing also located in our NYC offices.
- Collaborate with Event Leads and Project Manager to ensure smooth roll out of industry events by managing specific tasks throughout the execution process
- Help manage invite and RSVP process in Splash tool for all dinners, parties and events to ensure first-class experiences for Pandora invitees and for CRM follow-up
- Assist in coordination of meeting booking process for industry events by managing schedules, Executive availability and room allocations
- Work with Head of Agency Marketing to activate at agency events including ordering F&B, A/V coordination, client gifts and onsite needs
- Manage and communicate travel & logistics information for all internal attendees including booking accommodations, dinner reservations and development of briefing book
- Explore opportunities to add value to team processes, streamline efficiencies and build best practices
- Some data entry for CRM
- 2+ years of relevant experience in event marketing, event management and project management at a publisher, brand or agency with a strong desire to develop into well-rounded Project Manager
- Experience supporting a sales organization at a media company a plus
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands/priorities
- Strong problem-solving, writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize, think quickly and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and hustle
- Ability and desire to collaborate with key stakeholders of multiple departments
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and related project/program management applications (i.e. Google Docs)
- Stays up-to-date with current digital/social trends and of course, you should love music!
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Some travel required
Back to top