Programmatic Sales Specialist
As our Australia & New Zealand sales team continues to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programmatic Sales Specialist to join the team, based in Sydney. As the Programmatic Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering on Pandora’s programmatic capabilities and revenue goals.
Reporting to the ANZ Commercial Director, this is a role for someone keen to be part of the early stage development of Pandora’s programmatic offering. You will not only be responsible for evangelizing and delivering revenue across Pandora’s current programmatic opportunities, but to gather intel and build relationships that ensure Pandora’s future programmatic offering is best in class.
Your role will require you to be a self-starter who can work alongside the ANZ Sales Executives and Sales Directors, plus the US Operations team, to deliver the revenue and yield goals via programmatic channels.
You will be part of a high-performing proactive sales team that is just at the beginning of its programmatic evolution in Australia.
- Act as a Pandora company ambassador and serve as an industry expert in programmatic media, partnering with the ANZ sales team to identify revenue opportunities, educate agencies & clients and to deliver solutions across both direct IO and programmatic solutions.
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic high revenue performance advertisers, building key and strategic relationships with thought leaders and key influencers in our field.
- Source and close deals with trading desks, DSP’s, independent trading desks, in house programmatic advertisers and other strategic demand partners.
- Evangelise not only the strengths of Pandora inventory, but the growth and benefits of the music streaming category overall.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly targets on new and existing business, delivering best in market customer service across your portfolio.
- Collaborate with the Pandora US programmatic sales teams to gain learnings and insights to apply locally.
- Gather local market intelligence on competitor offerings, partners and rates.
- Share insights with the broader US team on new local opportunities for tech partners and platforms to aid the decision making process for programmatic product roll out.
- Drive interest and excitement in the AU market for the roll out of new inventory sources and targeting opportunities.
- Educate and inspire clients and partners with the Pandora story, audience and development roadmap, well beyond just the programmatic offering.
- Minimum 5 years proven digital media advertising sales success and strong history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion about the programmatic ecosystem.
- Experience working in direct response, programmatic, mobile advertising or similarly technical media including ad networks is a plus.
- Existing strong relationships with agencies, trading desks, DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s and other strategic partners.
- Be brave enough to positively challenge the norm through knowledge and insights.
- A genuine curiosity about people and business, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Proven ability in building and maintaining relationships with senior level internal and external stakeholders.
- A self-motivated, team player who has the drive, resilience and passion to WIN.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling ability with polished communication skills are essential.
- Ability to deliver superior sales and product knowledge and conduct professional presentations that drive education and awareness both internally and externally.
- Experience in identifying new business and managing the sales process from lead generation, appointment setting, client proposals, contracts and other required documentation.
- Outstanding attention to detail with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy within deadline driven environment.
- Hustle and determination.
- Experience working in a multinational environment.
Back to top