Programmatic Campaign Manager
We are on the lookout for a driven and innovative individual to join our Ad Ops team as a Programmatic Campaign Manager. Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager, this is a role for someone keen to be part of the early stage development of Pandora’s programmatic offering.
You will not only be responsible for the day to day management of individual programmatic deals but will also be required to manage important partnerships, thinks both strategically and creatively, and understand complex, nuanced product issues. You will work closely with the programmatic sales team to establish best practices and troubleshoot with clients and DSPs.
- Manage/troubleshoot active campaigns to identify bidding behavior and optimal yield.
- Report daily on tracking of individual programmatic deals.
- Provide insights to programmatic sales lead if bids are being hindered due to buy-side related issues and work proactively with their respective DSPs to ensure delivery.
- Responsible for revenue recognition of the deals on a weekly basis.
- Proactively communicate trends and recommend actions.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends as they relate to programmatic.
- Be source of knowledge for best practices amongst top tier DSPs, trading desks and agencies.
- 2-4 years experience including 2 years of digital account/partner management in online or mobile advertising, preferably from an SSP, trade desk, or DSP.
- Passion for and deep understanding of mobile monetization solutions and industry trends, strong knowledge of performance advertising and yield optimisation.
- Strong working knowledge of ad operations and ad serving.
- Strong data skills and the ability to be curious and dig into deal details.
- Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
- Desire and ability to brainstorm, work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts across a large organisation (both internally and externally) to achieve key deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Strong excel skills.
Back to top