At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is looking for a Production Coordinator in Oakland to help manage the logistics of productions across video, audio, design, copy, and photography for marketing, brand, events, social, and sales content. This individual will support the production team, while closely collaborating with our studio team, artist team, project managers, events leads and external vendors to ensure productions are executed on-time and on-budget. We are looking for a resourceful and collaborative team member who can oversee multiple tasks ranging from vendor management to in-office artist content captures.
- Work with cross-functional teams and departments to produce artist video, audio and/or photo content for artists visiting the Pandora Oakland office
- Support production team’s relationships with third-party vendors and freelance contractors including on-boarding, booking, contracting and payment in close alignment with internal procurement, finance and legal teams
- Collaborate with internal Industry Relations to determine production details and logistics with featured artists
- Partner with Creative Studio, Strategy and Project Managers to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of creative assets
- Manage overall production budget and follow-up on outstanding invoices and payments by running weekly and quarterly reports
- Manage gear and studio orders for the Oakland office
- Consistently look for ways to improve and refine our production process
- 2+ years relevant experience managing video and/or audio productions for social, marketing, sales, and/or artist initiatives; experience with music and events a plus
- Experience working on-site productions and interfacing directly and in-person with celebrities, musical talent and artist management
- Highly organized, self-starter with experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Effective interpersonal skills, cool under pressure, meets challenges bravely, high level of adaptability, flexibility, and resilience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across different audiences and partner teams
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally in order to establish and meet shared organizational goals
- Ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Passion for creative production, advertising and design
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top