- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Production Assistant will be in charge of various duties and responsibilities spanning multiple departments for a live radio show.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to log and transcribe live as well as archived shows
- Help and assist with various department needs
- Update and maintain files in computer database
- Handle log organizing for management
- Research for various production needs
- Ability to type quickly and proficiently
- Assist with scheduling meetings in calendar
- Attend production meetings to take notes quickly and efficiently
- Screen calls for the main phone line
- Research and run errands for production needs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Requirements and General Skills:
- Needs to have a professional demeanor
- Strong knowledge of various programming genres
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with working in an environment with celebrities professionally
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office suite
- Proficient in Audio Editing (Adobe Audition)
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top