Product Marketing Manager, Subscriptions
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for Subscriptions to join the growing Marketing team in Oakland, CA. This role will be responsible for identifying user insights, crafting benefit messaging, doing competitive research, promotion strategy & building go-to-market launch plans for all new subscription features with the ultimate goal of improving acquisition, conversion, engagement & retention. The ideal candidate will have product & channel marketing experience with a track record of growing mobile & web subscription businesses.
- Optimize subscription benefit messaging across all consumer facing touch points with the ultimate goal of driving acquisition, conversion, engagement & retention KPIs
- Lead cross-functional go-to-market strategy planning, with channel partners, through execution for all new subscription product features to drive awareness & adoption
- Drive insights collection to develop product briefs that inform cross-functional channel campaign & creative development
- Own pricing, promotion, distribution, positioning & competitive insights for all subscription tiers
- Partner with product, analytics, user insights and channel partners to develop deep consumer empathy to inform future product improvements & ongoing marketing channel optimizations
- Oversee up-to-date Product Marketing Guidelines and internal Wiki pages to ensure Channel Partners and the Creative team are clear on the positioning & differentiation attributes across Pandora’s product lineup and consistently reinforce the value propositions for each tier of service
- Education: BA/BS in Economics, Business or related field.
- Minimum 4+ years post-collegiate experience specializing in product & channel marketing working closely with research, product management & channel teams
- Experience growing mobile/web subscription products through optimizing trial-to-paid funnel conversion
- Experience prioritizing business opportunities based on business impact & resource allocation
- Experience with music streaming products & music industry preferred
- Ability to do both high level strategic planning & operational tactical execution
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, written and communication skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top