Product Manager, Advertising Targeting
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have a terrific opportunity for a passionate, analytical Product Manager to help shape the future of the advertising industry by evolving Pandora's data products including audience segmentation and targeting. You'll need to walk the line between product vision and execution to effectively lead the development of these products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate across teams, including Sales, Operations, Data Science, & Engineering, to create, design and launch products that allow advertisers to target the audiences that drive results for their campaigns and ad relevance for listeners.
- Maintain the pulse of where the advertising market is, where it is headed, and how Pandora's ad products will evolve to meet the needs of customers.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate a roadmap to stakeholders that supports short and long-term priorities.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- 1+ years related software product management experience
- Familiar with mobile advertising and the needs of brand and direct response advertisers
- Experience with building online advertising technology preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, to include influence and persuasion
- Exceptional analytical abilities and technical knowledge or experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field preferred
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top