Product Analyst, Listeners
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is seeking a Product Analyst for our Listener Analytics Team. The person in this role will work on consumer facing product insights projects and will partner closely with peers in Product Management, Engineering, User Research, and Design to drive fact based decisions to help innovate our listener facing product offering.
- Insights owner for 2 to 3 consumer facing product areas (e.g., Subscription, Music Collections, Listener Growth, Marketing Technology)
- Expert on the key performance indicators for product areas including defining tracking requirements for new features, building and maintaining automated reporting, and speaking to performance
- Provide the fact base to influence what products to build and develop forecasts around listener use and business outcomes
- Design, analyze, and report on AB tests to understand impact of new product features and make launch recommendation
- Visualize and communicate insights clearly across functions and levels of the organization highlighting the “so-whats” of the analyses
- Proactively identify product opportunities through analysis of listener behavior and collaboration with cross-functional groups including User Research, Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- 3+ years experience using data to drive product/business decisions, preferably on engagement based consumer product teams
- SQL proficiency; familiarity with R or Python is a plus
- Solid understanding of statistics including AB experimentation and regression modeling
- Familiarity with Tableau
- Highly motivated, proactive and able to solve diverse problems efficiently
- Proven history of decision making excellence and cross-functional influence through insights
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Education: BA/BS or Graduate degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top