Producer, Creative Operations
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We are looking for a Producer in our NYC office to manage a range of productions across video, audio, design, and photography for marketing, brand, events, social, and sales content. This individual will collaborate closely with our studio team, project managers, events leads and external vendors to ensure all productions are executed on-time and on-budget.
- Working with cross functional teams and departments to produce artist video content for Pandora
- Work in close collaboration with Program or Campaign Managers and Project Managers to establish action plans, budgets, and delivery timelines for custom campaigns
- Work with Design, Audio, and Video production teams to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Collaborate with internal Industry Relations and Marketing to determine production details and logistics with featured artists’ teams
- Work with Sales and creative leadership to brainstorm creative concepts, vet ideas, and deliver approved pitch materials to Sales Development
- Execute productions on location, including, but not limited to producing, managing crew, coordinating with artist teams, ensuring adherence to schedule, and troubleshooting.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors and freelance contractors including on-boarding, booking, negotiating rates, tracking payroll.
- At least 5 years of relevant and recent production experience in a film and/or video environment (as Producer, Line Producer, Production Manager, and/or Coordinator)
- An extensive, national network of crew contacts with a focus on major markets
- Experience working with or interfacing directly and in person with celebrities, musical talent, and artist management
- Extensive on-location production skillset
- Experience managing multiple projects and people at the same time
- Proactive, action-oriented, self-starter
- Thorough, highly organized, clear communicator
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Passionate about content be it music, film, web, design
- A sense of humor and calm, cool, collected demeanor are a must
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to travel for production throughout the year, as needed
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top