People Operations Coordinator
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for an energetic and driven People Operations Coordinator to join our team. The People Operations Team serves as the key tier-one resource for HR-related activities. As a People Operations Coordinator you will serve as the first line of support to the business, including HR partners, hiring managers and employees. Our team works across departments and geographies, providing efficient and seamless support. To be successful in this role, you will be highly organized and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, managing your time efficiently. This role will be a key contributor to creating and improving processes that support efficiency and scalability.
- Manage Human Resources ticketing system (JIRA); supporting process, system and HR related questions and escalation to Tier 2/3 resources.
- Support the recruiting function in posting jobs, interview scheduling, and offer letter generation using established processes and system tools.
- Ensure data quality and integrity through transaction processing and regular audits.
- Ensure attention to all requests within an adequate response time based on established service levels.
- Support hire processes, including managing background checks, new hire orientation and I-9/E-Verify compliance.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for continuous process improvement. Create efficiencies through understanding system capabilities and streamlining processes.
- Participate in projects as requested to support the HR function.
- Cross-train with other members of the People Operations team to provide backup.
- Ensure client service and satisfaction in all areas of position,
Required Skills & Experience:
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Client service mindset with the desire to go above and beyond to support the team and organization
- Ability to communicate and articulate clearly, both written and verbal
- Able to organize and prioritize with guidance; work independently or within teams, and meet deadlines
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Workday and Jobvite a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top