Part-Time Junior Analyst, Finance – Programming
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Junior Analyst, Finance assist in providing financial and analytical support to the Programming finance team as well as assist in maintaining departmental financial models and will evaluate business costs related to contractual agreements as well as prepare associated financial summaries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial summaries, forecasts and analyses for management.
- Following the monthly accounting close, assist in review and reporting of budget vs. actual variances.
- Review agreements/contracts and formulate a clear understanding of key terms to summarize for management and forecasting purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Obtained or currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or MBA in finance, accounting, or related field.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong financial analysis and quantitative skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to develop relationships across various functions and departments and at all levels.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top