Partner Marketing Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join the growing Marketing team in Oakland, CA. This role will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, launching & managing strategic partnerships that drive Pandora usage, engagement and subscriptions via partner channels. The ideal candidate will have a blend of strong partner marketing, product marketing, business development & operations experience with a track record of growing users and subscribers.
- Own Partner Marketing strategy & new partner channel growth including forecasting, tracking & ongoing optimization
- Partner with internal Marketing, Business Development, Legal & Product Management teams to identify, scope, launch, measure & manage strategic partnerships to drive user & subscriber growth through promotions, bundles, product integrations & value added co-marketing
- Partner with Marketing Channel Teams & Analytics to launch new partnership campaigns that utilize partner owned channels such as CRM Email, Landing Pages, Mobile Apps, Social, Events, Packaging & Retail Distribution
- Drive large cross-functional project prioritization based on business case modeling, impact forecasting & engineering/marketing resource allocation
- Education: BA/BS in Economics, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years post-collegiate experience in partner or product marketing working closely with business development, product management & external partners
- Experience growing usage and subscriptions through optimizing trial-to-paid funnel conversion & scaling new channels
- Experience prioritizing business opportunities based on business impact & resource allocation
- Experience with music streaming products & music industry preferred
- Ability to do both high level strategic planning & operational tactical execution
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, written and communication skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top