Operations Lead, Business Systems
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora as a Cloud First Company has 95% of its Business Applications are SaaS application that are used by Pandas. Some of our Tier1 SaaS applications include Salesforce, Workday, Oracle Finance Cloud, Opentext, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Revpro, etc.
Pandora is currently seeking Cloud Operations Lead as a part of Enterprise Systems team having excellent experience in managing day-2-day Business Applications in SaaS environment. The ideal candidate can think big picture about how to make processes more efficient and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to implement those processes.
- Follow best ITSM practices in support, SaaS based production systems, Create and evolve runbooks to facilitate efficient management and troubleshooting of systems issues.
- Work in collaboration with onsite & off-site operations team to monitor day-to-day activities of team and provides direction to ensure service levels are met across different applications
- Reviews daily work requirements, tasks & overall performance of team & measures against department standards/metrics.
- Work with selected SaaS application vendors to assure system stability, integrity scalability is maintained & application performance is as expected
- Manage relationships with application vendors and service providers to understand product roadmaps, support resources, contracted services.
- Work with various SaaS vendors on escalations, follow up, re-architect/re-design as necessary
- Monitor, measure, report & review performance of services and produce various operational matrix
- Develops & maintains procedures. Monitors internal controls to ensure SOX standards are followed
- Partner cross-functionally with product, sales and other internal teams to define projects that will increase scalability and quality
- Partner in the development of IT policies & procedures for improving service delivery, efficiency & compliance
- Identify new ways to enhance and streamline operational tasks, participate in system upgrades, patching, etc.
- Builds teamwork within the department and regularly leads team meetings.
- 4-5 years of Cloud Operations related experience with at least 3 years as a Cloud Operations Lead with proven technical expertise and leadership experience in driving Cloud Operations standards and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, elaborate clearly & accurately, particularly as it relates to technical issues
- Proficient in managing outages, escalations, crisis management & other similar incidents with SaaS vendors
- Strong experience providing operational support / excellent understanding of support process, staffing and business process definition
- Highly organized and data-savvy with an ability to prioritize, track and report on data
- Expertise in Agile methods, software development lifecycle management, continuous integration, build and release management
- A strong people leader and relationship-builder with demonstrated success leading, developing and scaling distributed / remote teams e.g. through Customer Experience / Support
- Experience in working with small to mid-size an off-shore team
- Strong organization, project management skills. Passionate about quality, performance, reliability & scalability.
- Excited to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related IT field
Nice to have
- Experience as an Operations Lead in either Oracle or Salesforce area would be an advantage
- Experience with broader operational areas or functions including support, application licenses renewals
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top