Online Ad Trafficker
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora Media is looking for an Online Advertising Trafficker who will be a key contributor in the Ad Ops and Sales Tech teams. The role encompasses implementing and testing online, mobile, and device ad campaigns, and providing campaign reports and analysis by partnering with Client Services.
- Traffic, test, and maintain online, consumer device, and mobile advertising campaigns using proprietary in-house order management platform as well as DoubleClick’s DFP adserver
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Provide proof of implementation to the Client Services teams by means of launch reporting and screenshots
- Create reports to monitor campaign delivery and tracking across first and third party ad serving systems, and communicate relevant metrics to Client Services teams
- Work collaboratively with Client Services teams to recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance needs
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams on special projects. Project examples may include wiki documentation and process guidelines, product working groups, and subject matter experts
- 1 year experience in online ad trafficking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with DoubleClick’s DFP preferred
- Experience with web & mobile in-app campaign trafficking - rich media, custom ads, standard display, text and re-directs
- Experience with 3rd party rich media vendors such as DFA, Pointroll, Atlas and Sizmek
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
- Must love music!
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top