Motion Graphic Designer, Digital Video
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
We're looking for a driven, innovative and experienced Motion Designer who can develop and deliver ideas from brief to end user. Someone who can bring passion and precision across various projects within our marketing, social, and entertainment environments. A designer who is excited about projects of all sizes and is continually looking for opportunities to learn new skills. They posses a fundamental understanding of best practices while still being a wellspring of creativity. This candidate is driven to do great work and be great to work with in a fast paced creative environment.
Ideally we are looking for someone that can create visually stunning motion designs with high level technical and creative craft. This person will work hand in hand with a rockstar group of graphic designers, video editors, photographers, social influencers, PR professionals and all around good people. If you have an amazing portfolio and a passion for solving creative problems using strategy, handling occasional chaos well, communicating effectively and remaining calm under pressure – Come Join Us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with creative team to execute professional motion designs that reflect the Brand, sub-brands and LOBs.
- Collaborate with the marketing, social, photography and production teams to create compelling and engaging content.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Partner closely with social and analytics team to learn performance insights and iterate new concepts that are on brand.
- Maintain SiriusXM brand standards.
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Have working knowledge of photo and video productions.
- Stay current on design and technology trends.
- Graphic Designer
- Motion Graphics Designer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- 6+ years or professional experience working in After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Please submit a Portfolio/Motion Reel
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent motion design skills, with a strong balance of motion design, title design and/or motion graphics
- Experience designing for high profile campaigns to daily social posts
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Passion and knowledge of current design trends
- Demonstrate the ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- Open, positive and collaborative communication style
- Animation skills a plus
- 3D skills (Cinema 4D, Maya, etc.) a plus
- Video editing skills (Premiere Pro) a plus
- Graphic Design skills a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top