Marketing Associate - Email/Push Marketing
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
As a Marketing Associate you will be a core part of the Consumer Marketing organization, supporting the campaign management of marketing strategies. You will create and execute media campaigns (from brand to performance).
- Support impactful marketing strategies as they pertain to retention & subscription up-sells across push
- Become a center of excellence for Pandora’s email and push campaign channel
- Be a key contributor to system migrations and setting new requirements for major push tool migrations
- Submit list pull tickets and assist with audience targeting, partnering with team members and analytics teams to drive targeting and volume requirements, ensuring flawless execution
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify white space, innovate & ideate on testing opportunities, and optimize campaign performance across push
- Support new asset creation, submitting tickets, gathering feedback to bring the creative collateral from asset finalization to launch
- Execute all projects with acute attention to grammatical detail, getting cross-functional and editorial sign-off
- Ensure all projects adhere to tight deadlines and turnaround times, keeping projects on track
- Design, build and maintain a scalable creative testing and performance reporting repository, that can be shared out and also used as a point of historical reference and guidelines for best practice
- Set up team-wide and cross-functional, daily, weekly and monthly reporting cadences to support both evergreen and subscription marketing programs
- Partner with team members to regularly report out campaign performance cross-functionally, ensuring correct data is being reported through partnering with team members, analysts teams, and leveraging reporting tools
- Partner with team members and also work independently to plan, execute and measure A/B and multivariate tests across push and email, including copy testing, creative testing, segmentation testing, time of day testing, etc.
- Monitor data and campaign performance with a discerning eye, learning to identify anomalies in the data and troubleshooting bugs prior to reporting out
- Work with team members to troubleshoot bugs in data, driving ad-hoc reporting issues through to resolution
- Identify trends and insights in performance data on a day-to-day basis and work with team on developing new optimization opportunities
- Support onboarding programs
- Support performance marketing team with other ad-hoc projects as they are submitted
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years push marketing or CRM experience
- Self-starter, detail oriented. Excellent project management skills
- Strong experience in push notification and email campaign strategy and execution
- Highly motivated, proactive and able to solve diverse problems efficiently
- Great research skills
- Comfortable with Excel, computing numbers, and delivering reports
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Effective collaborator
- Creative thinker
- Strong focus on delivering insights that will lead to action
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top