- Oakland, CA
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
SiriusXM + Pandora is looking for a Performance Marketing Analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team in Oakland, CA or Boulder, CA. The analyst will be responsible for distilling insights to help inform our media spend and building agile analytical pipelines to measure and determine campaign success. This analyst will be evaluating and analyzing various marketing efforts for growth while working with marketers, martech (marketing engineering) and advertising partners to scale and enhance existing reporting infrastructure. The ideal candidate will blend strong data pipeline skills with a keen business analytics sense for performance marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and innovate analytical reporting through data pipelining from data preparation all the way to analysis
- Analyze and measure success of marketing performance through the lens of LTV and profitability to provide insights and recommendations to marketing stakeholders and leadership
- Work closely with engineering teams and 3rd party measurement partners to identify and resolve data quality and reporting issues quickly through deductive and analytical reasoning
- Identify and implement data automation opportunities for quick actionable insights across acquisition and re-engagement campaigns
- No supervisory responsibilities
- 2+ years work experience in a quantitative job OR 2+ years of post-secondary education primarily focused on quantitative or computer science coursework OR a combination of both that adds up to 2+ years
- Proficient in SQL, ideally with Hive, GCP Presto and or BigQuery syntaxes
- Power user of at least one of the following:
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least two of these four qualifications:
- Experience with creating and maintaining production dashboards in Tableau, Zeppelin or Looker
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with quantitative performance marketing analytics
- Experience working with large datasets using cloud infrastructure
Requirements and General Skills:
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Understanding of basic A/B testing concepts
- Experience with Airflow / Composer
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with brand marketing concepts
- Understanding of lifetime customer value models
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top