Manager, User Engagement & Retention (CRM)
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Develop active listener marketing tactics across owned media channels (email, push, on platform advertising) to increase engagement of active user population.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define audience segmentation and develop active testing and optimization strategy
- Create clear testing plans with help from analytics and data science teams
- Leverage all existing channels to drive increased product/content awareness, time on platform and ultimately user loyalty
- Work with other team members in marketing across lifecycle journey to ensure proper messaging and measurement is applied
- +8 years of experience in CRM & Lifecycle marketing with a focus on digital and app-based products
- Prior experience in free and subscriptions models preferred
Requirements and General Skills
- Proven expert in developing strategies against lifecycle segments
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to details in large data sets and be organized in data management
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Advanced understanding of CRM technologies focused on Email & Push
- Experience with paid digital media channels a plus
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Deep understanding of web & app based analytics and tracking
- Experience with Tableau and other BI tools
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top