Manager, Sales Training & Enablement
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Manager of Sales Training and Enablement will play a key role in developing and delivering world-class sales training, with the goal of ultimately driving sales productivity and revenue for Pandora. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Write and deliver training for sales new hires, creating an engaging experience while increasing ramp time for sellers to hit goal within their first two quarters of employment.
- Identify learning gaps and recommend solutions; monitor feedback and measurement tools to continuously evolve and improve the onboarding experience.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure subject matter experts’ content and inputs are incorporated into Onboarding in a timely and high quality fashion.
- Identify and scope the need for elearning or video; work with the Training Design team to execute
- Contribute to a rebuild of Salesforce.com training as part of new hire curriculum. Ensure partnership between STE + BizOps to anticipate system enhancements and identify learning opportunities.
Sales Management Training
- Drive the selection of vendors; oversee vendor relationship; manage the quality + delivery of training.
- Manage feedback loop and measurement approach
Inside Sales Training
- Design, deliver, and manage a new training program
- Design and deliver a customized Onboarding program specific to Inside Sales
- Design, deliver, and manage a Sales Coaching curriculum specific to Inside Sales Managers
- 7 - 10 years in Sales Training or Learning & Development, with experience designing and delivering sales curriculum.
- Experience within the Media industry, specifically Radio or Digital ad sales.
- Experience working within a matrix organization; track record of successfully collaborating cross-functionally with teams such as Product, Operations, HR.
- Experience and proficiency launching and/or working with Learning Management Systems (ie. Cornerstone).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; must be a master facilitator and experienced instructional designer
- Understands adult learning theory and basic instructional design concepts; can apply concepts for maximum audience engagement and effectiveness; can measure learning outcomes and business results
- Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Uses data and insights to craft meaningful and professional executive-level communications + recommendations
- Has strong interpersonal skills; Enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment
- Has credibility, stature, and personal presence
- Is flexible with multiple changing priorities and simultaneous projects; Enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; Must possess a sense of urgency and have a strong work ethic
- Can project manage complex projects with multiple deliverables and tight timelines
- Has a passion for excellence; attention to detail is critical to success
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Some travel may be required.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]andora.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top