Manager, Performance Marketing - Display
- Oakland, CA
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
SiriusXM+Pandora is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the growing Marketing team in Oakland, CA. This role will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, launching & managing strategic marketing channels that drive Pandora usage, engagement and subscription. The ideal candidate will have a blend of strong digital marketing, marketing analytics, business development & operations experience with a track record of growing marketing investment on a measurable ROI basis.
- Lead performance marketing channels and media buying strategy focused on listener growth primarily within display and programmatic channels
- Partner with creative services, marketing analytics, product and engineering teams to build world class acquisition funnels and measurable marketing programs fueling growth
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key external partners
- Provide strategic creative analysis on various creative and copy to yield successful results
- Assist in forecasting and management of multimillion-dollar budget
- Help prioritize marketing spend and ensure the optimal allocation of resource
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing data sets and targeted audience groups
- Ability to develop new campaign strategies to drive increased performance
- Identify trends and insights to maximize campaign KPIs
- BA/BS in Economics, Business or related field
- Minimum 5+ years post-collegiate experience in growth marketing and/or media buying
- Experience growing user base and optimizing user conversion funnels
- Strong understanding of performance marketing landscape required
- Strong understanding and experience in programmatic display buying is required
- Expert with Excel functions (V-lookup and Pivot Tables a must) and powerpoint
- Experience managing marketing budgets for subscription products or a focus on LTV
- Data driven mindset focused on achieving outcomes through testing
- Tableau experience & basic understanding of SQL preferred
- Extremely organized and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top