Manager, Audience Engagement
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Manager, Audience Engagement directs social media marketing initiatives for SiriusXM Hits 1 social media accounts. This role will report directly to the Director, Audience Engagement and is located at our NYC office. The Manager will be responsible for developing social strategy for Hits 1 and collaborating with teams across the company. In addition, the Manager will lead a team focused on creating compelling content and delivering on target KPIs. The ideal candidate will have a passion for popular culture and be well versed in music & entertainment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director, Audience Engagement to execute strategy supporting SiriusXM Hits 1
- Lead the social strategy and ongoing evolution of Hits 1 social channels
- Write social copy, manage day-to-day content creation, publishing, and fan engagement on the accounts
- Supervise a team of social media managers executing organic content
- Assist in establishing and then achieving the department's key KPIs, including driving SiriusXM app installs and SiriusXM streaming consumption
- Strategize and build social media plans from the ground up, tying them to larger marketing initiatives
- Focus on driving brand awareness and creating innovative and engaging content
- Work closely with teams across the organization, including Programming, Marketing, and Public Relations to ensure consistency and cohesive strategy
- Collaborate with the analytics team to interpret and analyze all available data to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Travel to relevant offsites to produce and publish content
- Transcribe and caption check video content as required
- Oversee two (2) team members responsible for social media management
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 5+ years experience in digital/social media including proven experience driving a major brand's marketing campaigns
- Entertainment or music industry experience is preferred
Requirements and General Skills:
- Prior management experience is required
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage team members in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of internet culture
- Proven experience managing a large brand's social accounts and background providing live social coverage at offsite events
- Proficient at interpreting social performance and defining actionable recommendations based on solid data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented
- Demonstrated capabilities working cross-functionally with diverse teams
- Comfortable with travel to offsite events and other SiriusXM offices
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Advanced knowledge of social media software
- General understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Experience with video production is a plus
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top